I am a recent graduate of Cornell University, and I currently work full-time at Google on products for the Google Cloud Platform.
I have been an intern twice at Google, and once at Facebook, giving me a diverse experience with Systems Programming, basic Data Science experimentation, and Full-Stack Web Development.
As a former student and a graduate teaching assistant, I have had a good exposure to Computer Networking, Operating Systems, and Computer Vision.
As a graduate research assistant, I have had exposure to Software-Defined Networking as well as Protocol Independent Switch Architecture.
I also have familiarity, through coursework, with Machine Learning, Computer Graphics, Natural Language Processing, and Numerical Methods.
Note to Recruiters
How to Contact Me
- Please contact me only via email, and only at the address listed at the top of the page.
- Please do not try to connect or message me on LinkedIn. I only accept invitations from people I have met in person.
My Preferred Focus Areas
I would prefer to specialize in a particular domain of Computer Science for the first few years out of school, preferably one of the following areas.
- Computer networking
- Distributed systems
- Hardware-accelerated computing
- Operating system kernel development
- Real-time communication backends
- Datastores, databases, and filesystems
What I Value in an Organization
- Software Engineering Focus: I am mostly interested only in organizations whose primary products are computer software or hardware.
- Financial Stability: I prefer organizations already making profit, with well charted funding and expansion plan for the next 3-5 years.
- Law Obedience: I prefer not to work with organizations "disrupting" legally established systems, or operating in a legal or social grey area.
- International Presence: Presence in the US, Canada, Western Europe, and India is quite important to me.