- This page is only relevant to people I already
- As a very basic anti-spam measure, you won't
find exact contact information on this page other than
one of my email addresses. You can always email me to find out
- I'm happy to reconnect with anyone I
- I am not intentionally ignoring anyone, but you
might get that impression because:
- I have reduced my communication channels to just plain
emails and SMS/Text (no
- I have been fairly busy after having started working full time
last year, and haven't been able to keep up with everyone.
For Those in the US
What Should Work
- Text (SMS) me at my phone number starting with
650 and ending in 5.
- If it is not urgent or you are not able to text me, try
emailing me at the address listed on top of this
What Will NOT Work
iMessages will not work. If you are using an
iPhone, iPad, or a Mac computer, you need to pick the option to
"Send as Text Message". This page explains
how and when to do that. Otherwise please ask someone to explain it
- My previous number, starting with 607, is
no longer active. Just email me and ask for
my new number if you don't have it.
- My email addresses @hotmail.com,
@outlook.com, @yahoo.com, and
@cornell.edu are no longer
- If you try calling me directly, your call will
most likely be auto-declined or unanswered. (I have
been getting too many spam calls and I don't like being called
- I don't check any other communication
methods regularly (notably, Facebook (and
Telegram, and Hangouts).
- Don't expect a response to anything other than a text sent to
my US phone or to an email sent to my email address.
In an Emergency
- If there is an emergency and you cannot reach me, please contact
For Those NOT in the US
- Please email me at the address at the listed on
top of this page. We'll figure out what to do from there.
- In an emergency, send an email to all of my
email addresses that you know of, try calling me if
you have my number, or contact my family.