Dhruv Singhal

Software Engineer | Computer Scientist

Contacting Me

For Those in the US

What Should Work

  • Text (SMS) me at my phone number starting with 650 and ending in 5.
  • If it is not urgent or you are not able to text me, try emailing me at the address listed on top of this page.

What Will NOT Work

  • iMessages will not work. If you are using an iPhone, iPad, or a Mac computer, you need to pick the option to "Send as Text Message". This page explains how and when to do that. Otherwise please ask someone to explain it to you.
  • My previous number, starting with 607, is no longer active. Just email me and ask for my new number if you don't have it.
  • My email addresses @hotmail.com, @outlook.com, @yahoo.com, and @cornell.edu are no longer monitored.
  • If you try calling me directly, your call will most likely be auto-declined or unanswered. (I have been getting too many spam calls and I don't like being called unannounced).
  • I don't check any other communication methods regularly (notably, Facebook (and Messenger), WhatsApp, Telegram, and Hangouts).
  • Don't expect a response to anything other than a text sent to my US phone or to an email sent to my email address.

In an Emergency

  • If there is an emergency and you cannot reach me, please contact my brother.

For Those NOT in the US

  • Please email me at the address at the listed on top of this page. We'll figure out what to do from there.
  • In an emergency, send an email to all of my email addresses that you know of, try calling me if you have my number, or contact my family.