Note to Recruiters
How to Contact Me
- Please only contact me if you can offer something specific in one of my preferred focus areas, in an organization with values aligned with mine.
- Please contact me only via
email, and only at the address listed at the top of
- Please do not try to connect or message me on
LinkedIn. I only accept invitations from people I have met in
My Preferred Focus Areas
Also note that I am specifically not interested
in web development or quantitative
finance. And while I have some experience with Machine Learning, it is not something I'm actively interested in.
- Computer networking
- Distributed systems
- Hardware-accelerated computing
- Operating system kernel development
- Real-time communication backends
- Datastores, databases, and filesystems
What I Value in an Organization
- Software Engineering Focus: I am
mostly interested only in organizations whose primary
products are computer software or hardware, and where the majority of the employees are software engineers.
- Contribution to Open Source: I would
highly prefer to work on a project that is either open source itself,
or involves active contribution to open source
projects as a part of the job.
- Financial Stability: I prefer
organizations already making profit, with well
charted funding and expansion plan for the next 3-5 years.
- International Presence: Presence in
the US, Canada, Western Europe, and
India is quite important to me.